Monday, October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fun...

October 31, 2011...Happy Halloween! No school today, so Mommy took Jack & me to Hillridge Farms. We met up with our friends there. We had a great time playing, going down the tunnel slide, feeding the animals, riding the train, going on a hayride, and visiting the pumpkin patch. I love going to Hillridge Farms!!!!!


                                                        The goat (me) and the sheep (Jack)...

Bella, Drew, and me...

Bella & me...


Playing in the corn...


Brothers...

I LOVED riding the train...

Climbing the big hill to go down the tunnel slide.  This was a blast!

The pumpkin patch...

My smile (these days)...
This pumpkin is heavier than I thought...

Played in the sand for a bit before leaving...
Pure joy...

No comments: