Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ann Arbor Football Weekend 2011...

September 2, 2011...It's that time of year...time for our annual football weekend in Ann Arbor to tailgate and watch the Michigan Wolverines.  We had a great time with Nana & Mike, Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, TJ, and little Michael.

Drawing on our flight to Detroit...
Brothers...
The Austin boys...
Riding the monorail...I've been waiting for this!
September 3, 2011...Up early to get the perfect tailgating spot...
I got to open my birthday presents early this morning.  Thanks for the great gifts Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, TJ, and little Michael!  My new trains are great!  Perfect for tailgating...
Daddy, me, and Wally...
Cousins...



Go Blue!!!!!!!



Our tailgating group of family and friends...L to R:  Mike, Nana, Mommy, Auntie Lish, me, Jack, Daddy, Jon (Daddy's friend), Iris, Mira, Erik, TJ, Uncle Michael, and Kim.  Little Michael was taking a nap!
September 4, 2011...Time for a trip to the Detroit Zoo...





Waiting for our plane...Jack & I split a milkshake!!!!!!  It was DELICIOUS!!!!!


 It was a great weekend!!!!!!!



No comments: